Saturday, October 15, 2011

Entrepid New Design

It seems that the Entrepid Team Coordinator was not very happy with my previous design. So they made some changes which made it look worse. They changed the color combination from green to blue and went with their previous logo. So, the whole theme of the poster got spoiled. After uploading it on their Facebook page, apparently they got some bad reviews. So, I had to create another poster keeping in mind the blue color theme of Entrepid. I guess this poster looks good. The man in the shadow is taken from a google search. But, the design is solely my creation. I guess the blue color combination makes makes this poster look bold. And the Yin and Yang thing increases the severity & weight of this poster. Overall, looks good to me.

1 comments:

Kushal said...

nice work buddy, keep it going.

Post a Comment

© Aditya Kumar Singh. Powered by Blogger.
 
;